Park and Go is located near the Port of San Diego and downtown San Diego. It offers a fast, friendly, and professional service with a free 24 hour shuttle to the cruise port. The parking lot can occupy up to 400 cars. The most convenient San Diego Cruise Ship Parking Lot!
Park and Go San Diego Cruise Parking
serves the Port of San Diego’s "B" Street and Broadway Cruise Ship Terminals. Drivers provide luggage assistance and shuttles pick up and drop off at your vehicle. The compound is secure, gated, & well lighted.
For San Diego cruise parking and Embarkation
– 11:00 am to 3:30 pm
1. Arrival. On the day of your cruise try to arrive no earlier than 11:00 am. You can be shuttled prior to the embark time but you will not be allowed into the Port Terminal until everybody has left from the prior cruise. That’s generally about 11:00 am. Early drop-offs will have to wait outside of the terminal where there is no shade or shelter from the sun.
2. Parking. Park and Go has three shelters marked Cruise Ship Pick-up and Drop-off. It is best to park as close as possible to one of these areas because that is where you will be dropped off upon return. Don’t leave food in your car and please use the trash cans throughout the lot.
3. Shuttle. Shuttles run every 10 minutes or so. Luggage assistance is provided. The trip to the embarcadero takes just a few minutes depending on traffic.
4. Cruise. When the bus arrives at the San Diego Cruise Ship Port Terminal, Park and Go staff will unload your bags. If your bags are tagged properly you have the option of giving your bags to the porters or checking them in personally. You also have the option of carry-on. The entrance to the terminal is clearly marked. Have a great time!
Debark – 8:00 am to 11:00 am
1. Expect Delays. If you are not in a hurry, don’t rush. San Diego’s cruise ship terminal is quite small. Gathering thousands of people in that small space at once leads to chaos and frustration for everyone. Traffic builds up quickly and is unpredictable. Traffic alone can cause significant delays between buses.
2. Luggage and Customs First. Please don’t call Park and Go from the ship. We know you are coming. If you want to call, please wait until you pass customs.
3. Pick-up Area. The pick-up area is in the southern most lane. It is most likely the lane just south of where you are dropped off. Look for the yellow flags on the tall poles. That’s the pick up area. Please don’t wait in the taxi cab area then run across the street when you see the bus.
4. Look for the same bus that dropped you off or a similarly branded one. When you get to the pick up area look for one of our buses. It is not uncommon to walk out and have one of the company's vehicles already waiting there. You will be returning in a Park and Go van or a Budget Rent a Car bus. The bus driver does not know where in the lane he/she can park so be prepared to move.
5. Respect Fellow Passengers. Please don’t rush the vehicle when it arrives. It is a good possibility that there are people in front of you. The bus tries to take people in order, but that is not always possible. They cannot control how quickly you come off the ship.
6. Drop-off point. Upon returning to Park and Go, the driver will unload at one of three drop-off points. Your cooperation in this matter will ensure the prompt pickup of those remaining at the terminal.
TransfersTransfer Time: 5 minutes